A weekend of music with I Fagiolini and Martin Randall Travel
Friday 31 January–Sunday 1 February 2015
‘A Tale of Four Cities: Venice, London, Paris… & Ingatestone’
• A weekend of concerts with the vocal group I Fagiolini, famous for their imaginitive programming.
• ‘A Tale of Four Cities’ takes us on a musical journey around Europe, ending up in a small village in Essex – all without leaving the hotel.
• The music ranges from Elizabethan to 20th century, via Renaissance Italy and 1930s Paris.
• Concerts take place in the hotel’s wood-panelled Tudor-style ‘Great Hall’, an intimate and appropriate space.
• Accommodation at Jesmond Dene House, dinners, luxurious afternoon teas, breakfasts and interval drinks are also included in the residential package.
• Tickets to individual concerts are also available to purchase (morning concerts £24, evening concerts £25).
Visit www.martinrandall.com for the full details, or call Martin Randall Travel on 020 8742 3355